My Life As A Litigator

As a litigator who has represented clients in an assortment of complex legal matters including but not limited to international family law matters including divorce or child abduction as well as other civil or criminal matters that require my skills as a litigator, my experience and insight has been invaluable to individuals in crisis. As a Board of Director of the I CARE Foundation, I take great pride in playing an important role in an organization that has helped reunite many children of abduction, protected many others from being kidnapped, and has created multiple outreach initiatives to stop abduction and trafficking.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

One Week After Hurricane Sandy . . .



It has been nearly a week since Hurricane Sandy rolled into the New York City and Metropolitan area. The thrust of this monster storm literally shut down out beloved city in ways never seen before because of the vast and widespread reach of its maleviolent arms.

Many of us have lost homes, businesses and worst of all .... loved ones.

The devastation many face no words could ever accurately describe.

I hope each of you who read my words are okay, that if there has been any suffering or loss, that it is at a minimal, and should it be greater, that relief is provided in any and all capacities that will help you become whole again.

This video montage of odd behavior during Hurricane Sandy is something I think you may be interested in seeing.

Most of all, please be safe out there.

Kindest wishes to all.

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment